Thursday, April 14, 2016

K=Krispy Kreme

OH MY WORD!!

This is a weakness. 
Thank goodness there are not any close to my home. 
Yeh, I know you can get them in a grocery. But it is just not the same. 

This is my Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg treat.

This building sees my business while I am there.
Now mind you, I only go once. Too much of a good thing can sometimes be bad.

This is special, because I have made it a habit to only get these from here. When I am there. (Good thing I usually get there a couple of times a year!)

Nothing better than getting back to the cabin and cozying up with 
It is like a lil piece of heaven..right there in a box. So soft, and sweet. 

My kids laugh at me, as I sit there eyes closed, soaking in the moment. 

Then 
They go and ask if they can have one...what?!!
You know I love you my child, more than life itself, but 
Please, don't ask me to share my Krispy Kremes!


1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha! My son loves these too. I'm not a fan. I think because we have so many pastry shops around that I like a more elaborate treat. I mean if I'm going to go all in, I'm going aaaalllll in! :D

    ReplyDelete